There is a new trio in town called Elizabeth & the Catapult. We caught up with them and found out what they are listening to at this moment in time.
- St. Vincent – amazing songs, performances and production. such an original sounding album. kinda like hearing exotic alien language in sci fi movies.
- Elysian Fields – always puts me into a great spot, very moody and beautiful, inspired songwriting. This is always what I imagined NYC to be like when I moved there, maybe it was, until the city closed Tonic.
- Josh Mease - Josh Mease = Einstein.
- Arthur Russell – the more you listen the more you hear the complexities of his voice and playing. His songs are decevingly simple. Great music to drive to at 2 in the morning.
- ELO – GREAT MUSIC TO DRIVE TO IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU NEED TO WAKE UP AND BEAST THAT RIDE.